What is a
What is a Registered Parliamentarian?
Registered with the National Association of Parliamentarians, John Noonan has advanced knowledge of parliamentary law and procedures according to Robert’s Rules of Order: Newly Revised. This enables him to assist organizations and individuals in the application of parliamentary procedure for the orderly conduct of business, including:
- As a convention parliamentarian – advising officers, boards, committees and individual members
- As a professional presiding officer and facilitator – for conventions, controversial meetings and other programs
- As a consultant – on election process and procedures, bylaws, and other rules of parliamentary procedure.
- As an instructor – for delegates, individuals, classes, workshops and seminars
- As an advisor and trainer – on Robert’s Rules of Order
- As an event speaker – with a customized address to deliver your key messages
- Programs and Workshops
John Noonan is the Chairman Emeritus of the Parliamentarians Association of British Columbia, an Internationally Accredited Speaker, and a former President of Toastmasters International. Contact John Noonan to ensure your next meeting or event is a success
John F. Noonan is a Professional
Contact John Noonan
Request A Callback
John Noonan is the Chairman Emeritus of the Parliamentarians Association of British Columbia, an Internationally Accredited Speaker, and a former President of Toastmasters International. As a Certified General Accountant, John’s skills and competency were honed over 24 years with Canada’s Business Development Bank. His responsibilities there included National Director, Business Training and Director, Management Services.