Conducting Better Business Meetings
John Noonan combines a unique ability to add product and technical knowledge to effective presentation skills. The result is a fast-paced, organized meeting punctuated with practical examples. As a Professional Registered Parliamentarian, he also advises organizations and individuals of appropriate protocols regarding meeting procedures and serves as a core instrument in running a more succinct and effective meeting. This can often transform a long difficult session into a productive, positive conclusion.
Good meetings bring forth the best in people, the best ideas, the best decisions and the best results.
Programs and Workshops:
- Board, Management & Staff – Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing Leading and Participating in Meetings
- Committee Meetings – Presiding with Precision and Poise
- Conducting Effective Meetings with Robert’s Rules of Order
- Presentation Skills Workshop – Selling ideas and motivating listeners
- Individual Presentation Skills – one- on–one coaching for those looking to hone their skills and/or prepare for an important presentation
John Noonan is the Chairman Emeritus of the Parliamentarians Association of British Columbia, an Internationally Accredited Speaker, and a former President of Toastmasters International. Contact John Noonan to ensure your next meeting or event is a success.